Saturday, October 22, 2011

My life in China

22.10.2011                                                     Saturday                                                              Sunny Day
           Today, I woke up. Suddenly, I saw that clock was showing 10:54!! Wow.....so early so I decide to continue sleep. ARGH!! I can't sleep. Ok fine!! I watch television. After that, my dad come in to my room. He said : 'Wow...Jenny, you woke up. You wanna go eat McDonald?' and I answer him: 'OK =)'.
         
           After that, I change my clothes and get ready to McDonald. After eating, we go to a library. THERE WAS SOOO BIG!! WOOHOO!!. I walk inside, and I am getting hot and HOT! and I realize that THERE WAS NO AIR-CONDITIONER. What the heck??. Arhhh fine..I bought a book name  'How To Own A Corner' by Jimmy. It's a Chinese book. After that, I went to a place called Decatron. It's a place sell all the sporting things like, swimming trunk, exercise map and blablabla. >< and beside the shopping place, there was a place for everyone to exersice. THERE WAS COOL AND AWESOME! xD After that, we went home for prepare because afterward there were a wedding dinner. =D

          When we reach the loccation, I saw there were crowded of people. After that we ate...my dad told me that the prawn was the biggest 1 and you know what? it just about 3 cm ONLY!!!! I just can't believe it! After that, the bridge and bridegroom come toward the stage. After that they have a game. After that a woman loose and she needs to drink 16 cup of champion wow.....THE IMPROTANT THING IS SHE IS NOT DRUNK!! SHE IS A PRO !! ><

          After the special wedding dinner and we WALK back home. It is not far so we walk back home. I was holding my dad and mum's hand and we walk back home...=)
Carmen Summer

1 comment: