Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hari Raya

          Today, I wake up and I go to the kitchen and I eat my breakfast. After that, I prepare my present for my Malay friend. Her name is Nureen, now her father is taking us to another Malay friend and her name is Arina. They two are best friend.

          While we reach there, Arina come down and take us to her house. Her mother is a Cantonese but she married to a Malay man. So, I speak Cantonese to her so do she. After that, Arina bring us to her swimming pool. it is kinda big and wide. But then, we didn't bring swimming clothes so we just plash water at each other. >.< After that, she bring us to a gym room. Unfortunately, she don't have the keys to go in so we just look inside the gym room. it was full of thing to let the muscular man to train their muscle.

         After that, we went up to her house and eat some Malay rice. HMMMMMMMM.......the rice is sooooo tasty and I am getting hungry and hungry. Then, she gave us some chicken to eat. After we finish eating, we get some "green pau" and we go to Nureen's house.

         When we reach there, it's already 5 o'clock. When we go in to her house, there are a lot of Malay inside her house. Megan and I just say hi and walk in to her room. After that, we go to eat redang. Redang is a Malay food and it is a chicken and put some tasty curry.

          After eating, we go down and say something about our life and we say goodbye........
Carmen Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment